We have an active Parent Council who work with the Senior Leadership Team on school improvement priorities.
In 2015/2016 our Parent Council supported us in organising a heritage week which was a week of learning based on the history and geography of our local area. They sourced local contacts and helped to make the event a success..
In 2016/2017 the Parent Council worked on three different projects:-
1) Working alongside the School Council and TCS Catering to help decide menus for our School Meals
2) Helping to plan our 20th anniversary celebrations for 2017/2018
3) Working with the School on Guidance to Parents on Online Safety
In 2017/2018 our Parent Council have:-
1) Contributed views to the revised homework policy
2) Contributed improvement points for the 3 year strategic review
3) Researched links with international schools
In 2018/2019 our Parent Council have:-
1) Contributed to views on birthday sweets/treats being brought into school
2) Supported the school with ideas for a Current Affairs Week
3) Raised views on the Year 6 'Prefect' selection process
If you would like to be involved in the Parent Council, then please email the parent council at firstname.lastname@example.org