Data Protection (GDPR)
Data protection law changed on the 25th May 2018 to become GDPR.
The steps we took in order to be compliant with GDPR are as follows:
- Conducting a self-assessment of readiness for GDPR.
- Reviewing all documentation from Gov.UK, ICO, IRMS Toolkit.
- Reissue of letters for photography of children.
- Reissue of Privacy Notices for anyone associated with the school.
- Review of contracts with our suppliers.
- Requests for privacy notices from all our IT providers, e.g. School comms, TTRockstars, SIMS etc.
- Review of policies: Data Protection; Image Use, Acceptable Use etc.
- Staff training - GDPR awareness
In addition we continue to have a DPO service and audits completed on our data protection procedures.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like more information about anything mentioned in this privacy notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org