Kings Hill School follows all protective measures as set out by the Department of Education and Public Health. The risk assessment is updated regularly and adheres to national guidance.
Please see a copy of our most recent guidance if either a child or adult in school is positive with Covid.
Reducing the Spread of respiratory infections including Covid-19 in the Workplace
RECOVERY CURRICULUM 2020/21
Actions to support children and staff during the pandemic
Recovery Curriculum Overview PDF
Covid -19 Return to School after National Lockdown March 2021
All children returned to school on 8th March 2021. Please click here to see the letter sent to parents which detailed our plans to return to school. Please click here to see our plans to return fully to the Nursery from 8th March.
Covid-19 Premium Action Plan
The school received £20,960 as a result of the Covid-19 premium. The school followed the recommendations from the EEF.
The EEF advised the following:
- High quality teaching for all
- Effective diagnostic feedback and opportunity for knowledge retention
- Focusing on professional development
Targeted academic support
- High quality one to one and small group tuition
- Teaching assistants and targeted support
- Planning for pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Supporting pupil’s social, emotional and behavioural needs
- Supporting parents and carers
- Access to technology
Please clicl below to see how the Covid Premium was spent and the impact of this expenditure:-
Covid 19 Catch Up Premium Plan and Review September 2022
Covid- 19 Catch up Strategy (EEF Template)
The school continues to receive Recovery Premium for disadvantaged pupils. Please see our Pupil Premium Strategy for more information about this.
Covid-19 Guidance for Parents
Reducing the spread of respiratory infections, including COVID-19, in the workplace - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
People with symptoms of a respiratory infection including COVID-19 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)